Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to make a request!
Um.. I want to request a manga, it's called Over Drive, it's a pretty cool series about cycling, kind of like the air gear series. Well i hope my request gets through. um thats all

i like pizza..... nah... I LIKE PIE!!
From ANN:
Shinozaki Mikoto is a student who's life is really routine. Going to school, going home, going to school, going home...nothing changes....until the day the girl he likes talks to him and introduces him to bicycling. His life now has a new meaning, and a bright path has shown itself to Shinozaki. Experiencing both failure and success throughout his training, he works hard to become the best cyclist in the world.

Thats the Summery. It looks really good Ill support this request!
over drive is already on the site rite?
Tongue 
oh, I wanna request I wanna request, please. I really like the gentlemen's alliance, but it isn't on there I don't think. hmmm...and how long is Vampire Night, anyone know how many chapters there rae total or have they not yet been published in Japan?
gentlemen's alliance is shinshi doumei cross at onemanga. we really need to put different titles somewhere visible.....
er... we can request anything right? well i think it'd be cool if you started posting after school nightmare. its awesome. its about this guy(who is also part girl) that has to start taking these classed at the end of school every thursday. for the class they have to go to sleep so really the class begins in the dreams. neways in the dream everybody is their true selves. dont want to say too much more but its twisted and sinister and er...very interesting. a very short summary: dark gender bender that makes you fall into the book.
bSmiley131 Wrote:oh, I wanna request I wanna request, please. I really like the gentlemen's alliance, but it isn't on there I don't think. hmmm...and how long is Vampire Night, anyone know how many chapters there rae total or have they not yet been published in Japan?

well so far there's 69 chapters but it'll probably end at 100 or so
I wanna request a custom title: Reclaimer
Sorry no CT for you. =p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never Give up Request! tropicalkiwi1104 0 1,046 11-13-2007, 09:48 AM
Last Post: tropicalkiwi1104
  Manga Request Eden no Hana, President Dad and Do You Want To Try? LilDarkAngelGurl 0 1,111 11-13-2007, 05:07 AM
Last Post: LilDarkAngelGurl
  i want to Request CrossOver manga d-boy 5 715 07-30-2007, 11:09 AM
Last Post: d-boy
  Request JoeDirt 0 315 07-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Last Post: JoeDirt
  Manga Request Jibex 1 387 07-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Last Post: aznboiray
  Manga Request Rikku 0 296 07-13-2007, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Rikku
  request: Elfen Lied hehey 2 449 07-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Ilole
  Mahou Sensei Negima! :-: request ^.^ Truedream 1 360 07-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Greg
  GTO Request! Blaze 2 353 07-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Blaze
  more manga request, if it's not too troublesome toytale 3 537 07-01-2007, 05:54 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai