Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claymore
Check out the Claymore wikipedia entry, theres a link to the manaka's page there. Apparently they've done one other good one, Angel Denetesu, a comedy. I might want to check that...
Right now Claymore is what i'm interesting in the most! the storyline is awesome man!! i love those gorgeous girls half monster, half human! however, human who control and make Claymore is very suspicious!! i dont like them man~ it looks like they're using Claymore 4 their game or something!!! they look so evil! either way, Teresa is cool, but her dead is kinda off. At first i think Isley was the leader but turn out 2 be the young looking girl! lol! that surprised me a lot ! anyhow, it seems the girl likes our young boy here! then i guess Clair will having a hard time getting him back! >.<
Isley is a leader... Riful's another one.
That may have been a spoiler for you, Arctic, but if you've read all the chapters, you'll know that Isley is not a true leader anymore. Still, getting Raki back is going to be a big challenge... Priscilla is gonna be a big challenge for any Claymore, or even seven.
Oh right, forgot about that...

well, he's still a general of priscilla; i thought he was talking about Riful
Claymore is so kool! it has alot of fighting and cause most of the action manga is about male fighters, it's a nice change.
illustrions are kool and so is the story plot.
Lol, my sister was abit disturbed that the mangaka was a male, but all is well. i even bought the 5th volume ^.^
hagger Wrote:Check out the Claymore wikipedia entry, theres a link to the manaka's page there. Apparently they've done one other good one, Angel Denetesu, a comedy. I might want to check that...

Yeah, angel denetesu is quite funny ^.^
But i was really surprised about the illustrations
oo thks alot!
im probably starting on Angel Denetesu thn.
cus claymore is so nice! (:
Yeah, tis good! Thing is, I've read all of the released manga... waiting desperately for more, but I only know that its monthly: nothing more... anyone know when approximately each month it comes out/gets scanlated?
sorry for the double post, but looking up monthly shonen jump, which publishes claymore, it appears that the magazine will be stopping. However, Claymore is apparently moving to Weekly Shonen Jump! Weekly Claymore?!?!? CoolBig GrinSmileTongueCoolBig Grin HAPPINESS!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Claymore - Chapter 113 DarkNemesis 0 347 03-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Last Post: DarkNemesis
  claymore 1597534862 2 477 07-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Last Post: one-x
  claymore extra scene aznboiray 4 526 07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Last Post: aznboiray