Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destruction of Uchiha Clan
mangekyou sharingan? yeah but still.... i dont know it seems too wierd... unless all the other uchiha members were just a bunch of weaklings... remember that his sharingan jutsus doesnt work on someone with sharingan and kekegenkai
He's strong enough to take down all the clans, that's all I believe.

1 strong ninja > 1000 lame ninja
yeah but the uchiha clan wasnt made up of "lame" ninja
Raijuu Wrote:mangekyou sharingan? yeah but still.... i dont know it seems too wierd... unless all the other uchiha members were just a bunch of weaklings... remember that his sharingan jutsus doesnt work on someone with sharingan and kekegenkai

Remember Kakashi when he tried using his sharingan and tried to counter Itachi...?, I don't think any poonies of the Uchiha clan can do better than him just because they have the real blood limit.
......... didnt you read what i said? itachi said that only someone with kekegenkai could do it and kakashi doesnt...
Raijuu Wrote:yeah but the uchiha clan wasnt made up of "lame" ninja

Perhaps they're not after all, but this is Itachi that we're talking about..., he's one of the best ninja at Konoha at that time...
><...., basically I want to point out that Itachi's just stronger than anyone in the Uchiha clan, and for some weird reason he's just decided to massacre them all to test out his power..., and he succeeded in doing that.
...... what about tobi? he wouldnt just sit back and let his clan die.... and he wasnt killed
D'oh, we don't even know who "Tobi" is for sure yet...., a extremely lucky survivor from Itachi massacre...?, Obito like all fanboy said...?, or maybe even Madara himself like its implied (vaguely) in the manga?
tobi might have not been there at the time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Character] Uchiha Sasuke (Part 0) ANewLight 7 1,183 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: ArSoNiSt JoE