Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire Knight
which volume is onemanga uploading anyway? the only problem i find with the uploads is the redness of the pages, i'm too used to the black, its hard to read...
back to the topic, this manga is way to addictive. i've already bought vol. 4, and most of the comedy never gets old. i pity Yuuki as she has to carry the burden of killing Zero if he turns in to a type E vampire...
I think its pretty selfish of zero to have yuki kill him... why not someone like his old master...
True, but as both of them are campus guardians and nearly always seen together, its much more efficient.
its still funny though, she's the night class's no. 1 pick to suck blood from (judging from how most of the guys of the night class she know love to tease her) and the day class's most girls are envious because of it...
I love this manga! I think Yuki should be with zero. For some reason i hate the other guy(i cant remember his name)
The other guy is mysterious, I dont know whether he is a good guy or a bad guy... Who thinks yuki will become a vampire??
hmm dunno i never heard of it. whats it about?
I think she will...Eventually.
Two new chapters on the main site and they were good... but now kaname has zero wrapped around his finger...
so when does the next chapter come out this time do we have to wait a hole nother month cus tat would suck
Who knows when the next chap will come out, I just think these two chaps were good. Zero sucked his blood... excellent!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rosario + Vampire Season 2 Ren 1 811 02-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Dantrag
  ROSARIO-VAMPIRE garubezu 12 1,699 06-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Last Post: underdot