Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is Tobi? 3?!
no he didnt...
uchi mardara died ages ago...
He just said his power, Uchiha madara's power. He didn't say he WAS uchiha Madara though.
do u guys even noe the history of this guy??
...... so then the other answer is obito then...
well...
the chance of that happening is quite high
jonaling Wrote:.....

No. And nobody does. People that are saying Madara is dead are only guessing. He hasn't been pronounced dead or alive. And what Tobi says only makes things more cryptic.
jonaling Wrote:.....
well this is what i found but i know is not true

Madara is the ldr of course, he is half demon since his father is a full demon (sojobo), he barely defeated his father by allying himself with Kyubbi. the sharingan is a combined form of Hyuuga clan (white eyes) and the demonic powers = Sharingan.
he requires 3 Mangkeyou sharingans to preform/summon/use a jutsu of unspeakable power, therefore itachi obeys madara because he is the pure blood, way more powerful and his goals are what uchiha is all about....in a dark way. Madara could of told itachi to kill his clan but leave anyone who he thinks could obtain mangkeyuo, hits why sasuke wasnt killed. Obviously sasuke will not kill itachi right away, probably a long speak when sasuke finds out his clan is not wiped out. with madaras plan the uchiha will become the most powerful clan ever, especialy since their will not be such diluted gene pool, which could be another reason to kill all the "half-breeds". to end this note the reason why they dont try and recruit kakashi/obito is both eyes are needed for the jutsu, even thou kakashi knows mangekyuo.

Where'd you get all that? o_O

I don't buy it. It never said that in the manga, so how could it be true? Sounds like a well thought out theory.
yeah i know it really sounds like is not true at all....
Ok, so Tobi is not useless at all after reading out the new chapter XD

Perhaps "Tobi" (or whatever his real name later might be) is the one Itachi referred to in the past...?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the hell is Tobi??? Part 2. SilverKunai 193 21,219 07-28-2007, 02:21 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai
  363 Discussion 2-How the hell did this happen? SilverKunai 95 10,214 07-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Shuyin
  who the hell  are the man and the woman who appeared in the last chapter? vampire8 24 2,218 07-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Raijuu
  What the hell is zetsu?? MangaAddict 99 11,926 07-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Blaze
  What the hell is Tobi??? Blaze 191 22,046 07-16-2007, 04:11 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai