Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manga/Anime you like the MOST
ahhh... my favorite manga.... probably Mahou Sensei Negima or Tsubasa xP
My favorite Anime is Shakugan no Shana. The Manga unfortunately isn't as good as the Anime. It's less detailed. (yes, the Anime is more detailed than the Manga. I had a heart-attack as well. X.x)

Favorite Manga is hard. There are many I like but I can't tell which one to like the most. It's currently One Piece but it varies a lot.
Anime: Digimon series (own all 5 season of them)

Manga: PoT, School Rumble, Inuyasha, Detective Conan
Manga-Otaku Wrote:I'm going to move this to Off-Topic! Okay?

it's ok with me ...

Megabuster Wrote:Is the death note anime any good i heard it was crap in comparison to the manga.

Did u guys saw the live action films -.-
My favorite manga is Excel Saga and my favorite anime is Nurse Witch Komugi. Woohoo I chose things nobody else did! I am unique!

Something is missing though... oh yeah... I hate Tobi
What excel!? Jeez...
So as not to spam... I like Loveless and devil may cry and gravitation, all anime.
MangaAddict Wrote:What excel!?  Jeez...
So as not to spam... I like Loveless and devil may cry and gravitation, all anime.

wow yaois except DMC...

and yea Excel,Excel Saga is pretty crazy...i dun get wut happen on it >.> probally that's where u got the part "Excel" in ur name...;P
For Manga: TRC, and some story I read in chapters. I never did read the title...(There's more but TRC I like the most...)

Anime: I really don't watch Anime...Because it sometimes ruins it. It didn't catch the dramaticness (Is that even a word?) Or adds nothing but fillers, or goes in a different direction...Muh. But I'll say Zatch Bell...Lol, Because Zatch is cool.
My Favorite anime: Shakugan no shana
My Favorite manga: Vampire knight

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your newest manga or what manga are you reading... inzaratha 7 961 12-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Kisuke1337
  Favorite Manga Greg 36 12,595 12-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Last Post: taichi
  What manga that don't have an anime should have one? MattC303 15 1,782 03-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Last Post: LONGTIME