Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User Detected. Please Revise.
Well...heres a welcome from the nearest mod around. Just pm me if you have any questions and etc etc.
welcome to the dungeon!

I AM THE DUNGEON MASTER!

*roll dices*
....... no youre the guy who sits in front of the dungeon with a gutar playing scary songs about the dungeon... im the guy who leads the way wth a flashlight :grin:
Hi and welcome! Feel free to ask if you have any questions....
Welcome to the forums officially, read rules, provide to the discussions, and have fun. I am E-K the number one breaker of rule number five, and I do not think Tobi is god because Tobi is too incompetant to be god

*mutters something about meddling admins changing his title*

Anywho, I hope you have a good time here and you are now a part of our family... dun dun dun.
yes i am still the Dungeon Master..feel free to stay and discuss with us about mangas Big Grin aslong as u break number 5 rule u're one of us ^^

jk
welcome^^ nooo dont break rule no 5!!!!
u shall break rule no 5 or be ban!

*Use fake admin's power*

aww dang it failed on me again >_>
Nice try Blaze.....But Welcome to OMF!!!! Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm M-O. As Sk said pm me as well if you have any questions. Yay!!!!!!!!!!
or me ^^, just ask any senior...like E-k,MA,Raijuu,CBF,(DEFINATELY ME),MO,Greg,or SK Big Grin also there is more but yea those are the one that's mostly online...if u need any help but no one is on go look at the thread "The Greastest Guide to Everything" in the Annoucements,Feedbacks,Suggestions,Questions