Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RANTING!!!
Yes I know but the fat thing girls take that in seriously.
Manga-Otaku Wrote:Yes I know but the fat thing girls take that in seriously.

Usually i say it to guys but i made an exception in your case because you are AL.

Besides i dont see you going anorexic or bulimic
Yes, they do. :Confusedhows slap mark on face:: She asked me if I thought she should run and diet. I said yes, because it is almost soccer season. :Confusedtarts weeping:: Oh god, why did she throw me into a pen with her pet dog. lol

Anyway yeah they really do Mega and it doesn't work on guys lol.
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:Yes, they do. :Confusedhows slap mark on face:: She asked me if I thought she should run and diet. I said yes, because it is almost soccer season. :Confusedtarts weeping:: Oh god, why did she throw me into a pen with her pet dog. lol

Anyway yeah they really do Mega and it doesn't work on guys lol.

It does on fat guys who here it all day long and are all around jack asses.

Oh and Argentina beat the republic in the under 20s 2-1
I'm a girl but a tomboy so I take it better. I just go on a rampage and destroy things....But yes I'm not Anorexic or anything. But I have a few friends who are sadly.
You need to nip that sh** in the bud MO. It gets nasty and weird and very awkward while eating.
Well one is pretty bad and the other is growing out of it. But shes very small now. Like height and weight. But the worst one shes not much of a friend I'll let her deal with it in he future.
Ah yeah you better tell someone about that. She will die if left unchecked and it evolved into something even worse.
Manga-Otaku Wrote:Well one is pretty bad and the other is growing out of it. But shes very small now. Like height and weight. But the worst one shes not much of a friend I'll let her deal with it in he future.

You should kick your friends ass. I find that if you turn on a friend they will realize that there is a problem to the extent that there friend would have to react. That and you can use fear to stop people from doing anything. Heck i dont car about lung cancer or anything i dont smoke because i think my mom or dad will knock me out.
Her parents got it covered now. They got her in a private school. Last I heard from her was that she's doing very good. Last time I saw her a month or two ago.