Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child Stars
Well Lindsey Lohan got arrested...again.  So is it wrong of parents to exploit their children and try to make them become stars??  And do all childhood stars grow up to be crackheads and alcoholics??
hmm i saw...and yea >.> ur right i have to agree with u for the very first time..
She didn't express an opinion to be agreed with or not she just asked some questions... I don't think that a child should be forced to do anything at such a young age because it is something that will influence the rest of their lives and should make the decisions on their own at the right age. But hey, you can't really do too much to stop greedy parents from forcing their kids to do whatever they want. And no not ALL child stars do that, I believe that it is the fact that they got so much attention when they were children and stars of the world that they will do pretty much anything to get that attention back.
Yeah, greedy parents should get fined or something. Or there should be a law that safeguards all money kidstars make so that they get it at 16 or 18.
But you know i think some of those kiddies really want to be famous. You constantly see videos of 4 year old christina or beyoncé begging for the spotlights. Some people are just born with it. Whether from love of spotlight or rudimentary desire to express talent trough form of music or arts, i dont know. But for some reason some people just can't live without it.

Besides we need children actors too. Spielberg wouldn't have been able to make empire of the sun, jurassic parc, color purple or hook without kiddies.
A lot of child stars grow up to become druggies and stuff mainly cause they didnt have a normal childhood. They didnt go through the normal developmental thing... anyway, its also kinda sick when parents take their money and just use them. Sometimes parents think they are doing a good thing when really its hurting the kids. Especially when they dont make it for a particular role or something and it causes them stress and they blame themsleves. However there are some kids who enjoy it. But most child stars seem to go nuts...