Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narutos parents
MangaAddict Wrote:Maybe oro is narutos father...eeww...

I REALLY dont think so..>.<
And if he was I would kill myself.
......yea thats definitely not right..... :thumbdown:
but they could be family or something :grin:
If Oro is anything close to Naruto,then I feel sorry for him.Sad
my theory is weird a little but i think his mother will be an evil ninja working with akatuski and this is it for his dad i think he may be the fourth but tell they release it in chapter 400 if they are gonna relase it i think it is the fourth
naruto might go on longer than that.... and i dont think they are going to say if the fourth is naruto's father or not i mean they havent say anything up until now....
this is mi therory
narutos dad hasnt been shown yet
or he's the guy in the shadow
here's my theory- naruto's father is dead and nobody can bring him back...... except oro or sasuke since they can bring people back from the dead bu other than that yeah naruto's father is dead...
Ooo, I agree with Raijuu, cause I think the 4th is narutos dad and I think hes dead.... but I think his mom may be alive....
I wanted to say something about the coffins back when the Third fought Orochimaru. It wouldn't matter if he was dead or not right? Since Orochimaru disguised other people's bodies as the first and second hokage, do the image you want to be the disguise have to be dead for it to work?

Anywho, I am still of the opinion that Naruto's dad is the fourth hokage, and is dead until told otherwise. I mean he did after all use that jutsu that will kill you when you're done using it...
yea i think they have to be dead so that oro could use that jutsu, but oro is the only one who could use that jutsu so its kinda lost

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  kakashi dad or narutos parents nightfireslp 55 8,564 06-24-2007, 04:09 AM
Last Post: nightfireslp