Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yosh!
Hello there onemanga forums, and good day to you!

I am 8-Bit Flcl, but please call me Flcl for short.
Hm let's see... I'm a real crazy anime fan, I make signatures, and avatars, and stuff of that sort.

I've been reading onemanga's manga for a couple of months now, and only joined today!

Well hope I enjoy my time here and meet some new people and probably make some friends.
Welcome!!!!!!! Nice to see a fellow Akatsuki Fan! I'm M-O hope you like OneManga! If you like check out our Akatsuki FC in the Role Playing section! Byt the way! Nice sig and ava! Try our wallpaper contest! You'd be good!

^_^
WELCOME TO THE SF!!! WEEE *Sniff in 10 g of cracks*
WELCOME HIHI!!!!! LALALALALALALALALALAL MO IS HOT WEIRD HAHAHAHA WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WELCOME TO THE FOURUM YO LALALALALALALAL *collapse* welcome...*fainted*
welcome and nice to meet you Flcl!! read the forum rules and have fun but dont worry theyre not that bad is just things like no spam and stuff like that =P
Hm... Roleplay eh? Sounds fun.

I might enter the wallpaper contest as well.
Thanks for the welcome you two. :D

Spamming? That won't be too hard. I don't.
Sorry, now three. xD
Big Grin Have fun!!!!! And good luck in the contest!
Finally. A Furi kuri fan. And 8 bit...do you know anythign about 8-bit Theater?
SilverKunai Wrote:Finally. A Furi kuri fan. And 8 bit...do you know anythign about 8-bit Theater?

Um... No. Dx
Usually my name is either DvS Flcl or just Flcl, but it's becoming 8-Bit Flcl because I'm making a team on Xbox Live called that.

Also, yes, Fooly Cooly rocks.
Ah well. Still the FLCL is enough. Enjoy the forums. You spam, you get hit with a chair and then get frozen.
Welcome to the forums, Flcl.

Gosh SK, the point isn't to scare the newbies...

And, before someone says it, NO we do not go newbie hunting during winter.