Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Kaien is Ganju's brother
hey, please dont call me stupid but i just realised that Kaien is ganju's brother...Kaien fused with that hollow forcing rukia to kill her master...gangu i guess witnessed this and thinks rukia killed his brother for evil purposes...who knew this? I just realised this...
Yeah, that was the main topic when Ganju and Hanatarou arrived at the tower where Rukia was held prisoner. I thought it was very obvious. XD
This is a joke topic right....?
wasnt this made clear already when rukia killed the espada who took over kaien
That was interesting seeing Kaien as the hollow. But it was just that the Arrancanar ate the hollow that ate Kaien! I think Rukia really needs to get on with it especially now. I hope she's still alive though.
I thought ganju just recognised rukia, and that the guy she killed was just some soul reaper she was orderd to kill or somethin...i didnt know it was kaien...it was never "really" stated that his brother was kaien...so yeah...dont be jerks XD
I know I never really thought she would do that because I had to skip that Main part. I thought she purposely was like hired to do that.
kaien went out and looked for a hollow that killed people in his branch and killed his wife... the hollow took over kaien but kaien somehow overpowered the hollow and then he told rukia to kill him in order to kill the hollow also
yeah i know...i just thought rukia was orderd to kill a DIFFERENT guy, and that guy was ganjus brother...I thought the incident with Kaien was a completely different subject...
wow just wow do you read the pages or just look at the pretty pictures? dont want to be mean or anything but it part of the main storyline