Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
True Identities
MangaAddict Wrote:
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:Idk it would be too weird though for Tobi to be Obito. If Tobi was Obito he would problably try to kill Itachi for killing their clan

Many people has suggested that he lost his memory after the rocks came crashing down on his head...
But the similarities are huge... the eye he didnt give to kakashi is where the mask hole is, he has the same hair, same speech (so Ive heard anyway), goofy Naruto like personality, and... bolts??

Yeah they do have the same personality. If you want to compare, Kakashi Gaiden was released on onemanga.com already, so you can see Obito, but still Obito was dead and also after half his body was hit by the rock, he still remembered Kakashi and Rin so I don't think memory is the problem.
But more rocks came crashing down on Obito after that... Im not saying I belive in this whole theory but there is a ton of evidence to supporrt it...and disprove it
It goes both ways.
For: Tobi has "screws" (or some metal add-ons) on his arm; the side that was crushed. He has the eye that wasn't taken out too. The personalities are similar as well. Finally and convieniently, Yondaime didn't take the body with them to cremate/bury.

Against: Obito was completely crushed by rocks and his death was shown. Although their personalities are alike, they are still different; Tobi seems to be more aloof than Obito ever was.

There are others for each side, but I have to go, sadly.
i'll go with the for side its just so convincing !!
Also for the "For Side": Tobi seems a little stupid, which could be a result from brain damage caused by giant rocks falling on his head. Also, the mask the wears has a hole where the side of Obito's face was covered by, not the side that Kakashi got his eye from.
What about Suigetsu being Sais brother... is there anyone who thinks that?? They look a lot alike!
for some reason i just don't think its true even though they look alike Suigetsu was in the village of the mist since he was young so there is no way that Sai could have known him
Yeah but... I think (though im not positive) that sai said something about there being a war and he and his brother were taken in by konoha from another country...
I thought they where split up and there was a book showing on one side sai Fighting bandits or w/e and on the other side his bro, and in the middle they where meant to meet up with each other... so maybe it is true, cuase they could have been split up, and Suigetsu got taken by Mist and Sai by leaf, then Suigetsu get Genetically manipulated by oro, and sai got his emotions stripped and became a tool of konoha.

also wasn't it sais Older Brother??

And the Tobi thing is Probably True As well, Because Oro Could Have Revived him, and done some memory stuff to him,( cause he can, i think) and then he was given a mask to put on to hide his destroyed face... or it could be welded on, he could be Frankystein
About the book that Sai made, it was about him and his brother defeating their enemies and taking their weapons, isnt that what Sai is planning on doing with the hidden mist swordsmen??