Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
True Identities
I just wanted to make a thread on all the sugetsu=sais bro, obito=tobi theories as well as blue haired akat member and akat leader mamber identities...
what do you guys think??
suigestu and sai? now that is a crazy one.
tobi=obito who knows. That would be a weird plot twist, but would kind of explain why he is in akat but really i hope it isn't true. sharingan is getting old, i actually think that tobi might have some interresting ability.

the blue haired member is a woman right? or so i hear one of the members is. She could be Rin maybe? idk
Sai had a flashback of his brother a looong time ago that looks a lot like Suigetsu...but how would that whole thing even work out??
Some people say that the AL is the Yondaime (totally doubt that) or Uchiha Madara (quite plausable).
MangaAddict Wrote:Sai had a flashback of his brother a looong time ago that looks a lot like Suigetsu...but how would that whole thing even work out??

Yeah it can't be true really I believe. and Madara I don't know I think he is long dead, but info on him will be revealed
MangaAddict Wrote:Some people say that the AL is the Yondaime (totally doubt that) or Uchiha Madara (quite plausable).
The only problem with the latter is that the AL doesn't have the Sharingan (well, it wasn't shown).

It's possible, but I doubt it. That's probably what everyone expects.
What about the tobi is obito thing or as some call it the tobito theory...
It's slightly possible, but I doubt it wholeheartedly. Obito was clearly crushed under rocks and obviously died. I think Tobi is someone we don't know at all.

Of course, Kishimoto may have named him Tobi for a reason (tobi = obito - o).
Idk it would be too weird though for Tobi to be Obito. If Tobi was Obito he would problably try to kill Itachi for killing their clan
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:Idk it would be too weird though for Tobi to be Obito. If Tobi was Obito he would problably try to kill Itachi for killing their clan

Many people has suggested that he lost his memory after the rocks came crashing down on his head...
But the similarities are huge... the eye he didnt give to kakashi is where the mask hole is, he has the same hair, same speech (so Ive heard anyway), goofy Naruto like personality, and... bolts??