Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoujo
Okay since the girl forum is gone... post shoujo titles here and include a short summary along with them...
...Well, Nana: About two girls with the same name, different personalities. They meet on the train by Chance, and randomly meet eachother again while again. Only that time they decide to rent a apartment together. Each having their own their problems. Hachi (Whiny Nana's nickname), having to deal with finding a job, and her boyfriend. Suspecting he's cheating on her with a Pretencd 'Sachiko'. Nana, trying to find her goals in the lights of Tokyo, by becoming a rock star. Reaching her ex-boyfriend, who's already famous.

It's better then it sounds. ('Cause I make crappy Summaries.) I'm still reading it.

Twinkle Stars:A go-lucky girl meets a man under the stars. (There's not much said about it, although Natsuki said it's about unreqeited love.)

Millinium Snow:A boy-Vampire who refuses to drink blood to live a thousand years. Saves a girls life by kissing her, because she has some kind of sick. Although he says his blood won't last in her, and she's willing to become his life partner and live him for a thousand years. He still refuses.

Full Moon:A girl who has cancer in her throat, wishes to become a singer. But Misuzu won't let that stop, because she promised him.

Gentlemens Alliance:Haine was sold by her parents, and now lives with a happy family. But her past still haunts her as tries to live her life. Being a ex-yankee. She falls in love with Shizusama as kid, because the book he wrote. But in high school he's cold and anti-social, she's detrimined to find out what happened.

And that is all I can think of at the moment. Give them a try, because, as I said, I'm not very good at Summaries.
I liked reading Girl Got Game, a short series in my opinion, only 10 volumes... it is about a girl whose dad forges paperwork so that his daughter can join the boys basketball team and live in the boys dorm for this famous highschool. Honestly there isn't as much basketball as you would think but there is some, also she falls in love with her roomate as she tries to keep her secret from everybody.
V-en the Shizusama guy it's so weird weird when Haine found out about his secret......It was so funny! Wink
Gah! Excel, did you read it online? Because I only got to that part where everyone found out her serect. I don't know how it ends. T.T And I can't wait till she finds out about his serect, didn't get that far yet...
Actually um... no... I bought the whole series, it was my second series of manga I had ever bought. I didn't read it online sorry :\
I love Mellenium snow!
Bisco Hatori is on of my favorite artists!

I'll post some summaries up later, i'm feeling a bit lazy right now.
Muh, that's alright. Also I love Hatori's work too! And her stories 'Egostic love'. Is that what its called? Forgot...

But I forgot to mention 'Absoulute boyfriend'. Haha, this is a funny story. It's about a girl, who gets rejected one day. Then a man comes up to her with a card and tells her to go to a certain webapge. So she does and randomly selects personality's for the perfect guy. Next day, he's brought to her door in a crate. And she finds out he's love machine.

V-en Wrote:...Well, Nana: About two girls with the same name, different personalities. They meet on the train by Chance, and randomly meet eachother again while again. Only that time they decide to rent a apartment together. Each having their own their problems. Hachi (Whiny Nana's nickname), having to deal with finding a job, and her boyfriend. Suspecting he's cheating on her with a Pretencd 'Sachiko'. Nana, trying to find her goals in the lights of Tokyo, by becoming a rock star. Reaching her ex-boyfriend, who's already famous.

It's better then it sounds. ('Cause I make crappy Summaries.) I'm still reading it.

Twinkle Stars:A go-lucky girl meets a man under the stars. (There's not much said about it, although Natsuki said it's about unreqeited love.)

Millinium Snow:A boy-Vampire who refuses to drink blood to live a thousand years. Saves a girls life by kissing her, because she has some kind of sick. Although he says his blood won't last in her, and she's willing to become his life partner and live him for a thousand years. He still refuses.

Full Moon:A girl who has cancer in her throat, wishes to become a singer. But Misuzu won't let that stop, because she promised him.

Gentlemens Alliance:Haine was sold by her parents, and now lives with a happy family. But her past still haunts her as tries to live her life. Being a ex-yankee. She falls in love with Shizusama as kid, because the book he wrote. But in high school he's cold and anti-social, she's detrimined to find out what happened.

And that is all I can think of at the moment. Give them a try, because, as I said, I'm not very good at Summaries.

Millinium Snow and Gentlemens Alliance where did u read them at
plz tell and are they completedd or still on goin...
Um, uh, I'm not reading them online. Sorry. But Millinium Snow is actually on Hiatus because she's working on Ouran Host Club. And Gentlemens Alliance is Still going. Up too Seven volumes in Japanese and Two in english...