Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravemaster
Man i read the first few chapters and it's awesome i tracked down the other chapters on other sites but i hafta talk bout that ... hey i really have on question . Chapter 184 is supposed to be the newest but i found chapter 269 recentley but the gap between the two of them i can find nowhere ... well someone can help me or we just talk about the plot
later X
okay yeah the gap is because no one bothered to translate rave master. and well i like rave master lets talk about the plot how is elie going to win if another team got 100 u can't go higher than that so i'm guessing its a tie?
that's cause Rave series have actually concluded back a while ago with 35 volume (I collected all volume), the mangaka most recent (and current) work is Fairy Tail.
ya the ending....
i read it...
the onli spoiler ill give out is that haru and elle got married >.<
man i want the mangas but i cant find them anywhere lets hope they'll translate it

and bout the dancing ... i think they'll run crazy and fight each other and then elie gets the money
Actually, Elie win automaticly without any complain at all..., and that dancing also caused Julius to defect to Haru's side.
have a question i be wanting to ask but i don't know if it's a spoiler or not...so sorry if it is a spoiler...anyway the question...
Is Eile a experiment or Resha Valentine...? =/

Elie origin remain unrevealed until volume 33 (2 to last volume).
Even when fans asked him in the manga, the authour wouldn't answer it because he claimed that it would ruin the entire story (or so he said)....

Without any doubt it will be a spoiler for those haven't reach volume 33 yet..., so I'm not actually sure should I answer this in the board...

as for Sallilea, I can tell you about it If you don't mind being spoiled. Just PM me about it.
man youre spoiling us ,,... where did you get the mangas from send me the link pls
I bought the entire volume. sometimes, the legal manga publisher in my country just happen to be quick enough to catch up with the JPN version, especially with the series no group bother translating.
It's just that Rave is not famous enough to be quickly fans scanned I guess...