Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yup, I'm new!
Welcome, Have fun postin
............*steps back*

......How does that make it better?
Thank you, Pure Win. And no worries, I'll have fun spreading my evil tactics and ideas all over the forums! *cackles evilly* Okay, I'm done now. Sorry about that.

SilverKunai- Hm... Now that I think about it... It doesn't change anything. And the truth is, I HATE Sasuke. I hope he SUFFERS! I want to be the /unknown/ member of the AKatsuki. Better yet, I want Masashi to make a character based on me for me in Naruto. Not that this could ever happen...
......You can't be evil...that's my job. And taking over the world is Draik's.....I guess you could be semi-evil...-_-"

Damn sugarless gum! Making me hyper... *throws empty pack of gum onto floor*
Darn... I thought that houseplants were going to take over the world, but it looks like someone named Draik has that covered. I can't settle for Semi-Evil, so how about Ultra-Semi-Evil? It sounds unique, so I doubt that it's taken.... And yes, I understand the terror of that sugarless gum! Orbit gets me every time!

Anywoo, I'm going to spread some of this Ultra-Semi-Evil-Luffiness around the forums! You know that you want some! I'm hungry...
I'm using trident.

oh. We have a RP forum. I'm Sasori. We have Unknown already...although..
Trident is yummiful. Yet Orbit owns my heart. Isn't that sad? I am owned by gum, that is /sugar-free/ nonetheless.

Unknown is taken?!? Noooo! I could be Crispy from Omnistrife's Fun With the Akatsuki XP
..... Itachi owns Crispy.... sorry.
Fine, lol. I give =P Away to the rest of the forums I go thither <--- appreciate the Shakespearean. Later.
well the unknown hasnt been on for a long time now....