Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yup, I'm new!
Actually, I'm not completely new, it's just that I forgot to properly introduce myself first!

Name: Let's just go with Selah =)
Gender: Girl (useful for he/she adressing situations, I understand.)

Well, I don't know what else to post really...

OH! My favorite Anime/Manga in no particular order are...

Vampire Knight, Naruto, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Black Cat, Moon Boy (manhwa), Koukou Debut, Crescent Moon, Blood Alone, Superior, and some others that I'm just too tired to remember right now...

So, what's up everyone?
Hi, welcome to OMF! How about some other interests besides manga... have any of them?
yo, welcome and keep having fun...
Hehe, yeah my life isn't /totally dedicated to manga, just /mostly./

I love to write, read, and draw. Oh, and I LOVE listening to music too. Music and manga rule my life! You?
Haha Ranjuu, thanks!

The arrow in that pic in your sig is pointing to ME!!
Welcome, welcome, Big Grin hope you enjoy your stay here,

see you around the forum.

Be careful when double-posting, you can just edit your posts instead.
Thank you =D
yeah i love music... but for some unknown reason i like drawing better and yeah im pretty good at writing im just to lazy and dont like to do it... but i always get 100s when i have to write stuff in school...
Omg.....two Sasukes...........................Give me a moment....

The world is ending...*sigh*

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Message Greg or Mo for the girl's forum password.
Raijuu- Listening to music and drawing are the ways I relieve stress. Combining my two favorite things (tied with manga =P) in the world, makes it feel like heaven! You're lucky to get 100s. It's so hard with my English teacher...

SilverKunai- Yes, frightening indeed! Muahaha! But, I'm the /female/ version... Anyhoo, thanks!

Zoro- Whoops... Sorry about that... -.-U Thank you for pointing that out though.