Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hmm a question
I dont think the author realizes his mistake in a shinigami being Ichys daddy...
why not i mean ichigo has his fathers abilities so whats wrong with that?
Its just hard to imagine that a soul and and a human could have kids... but maybe there is an explanation...
he's not a soul he has a shikai... how else everybody see him...
Its gigai, right?? But when Isshin comes out of his gigai or whatever, does it have a personality of its own like all the other ones??
...now IM confused...
The other gigai have their own personalities because the other shinigami use Soul Candy, which puts a replacement soul in the body until the real one returns. If he is using an alternate method of exiting his body (such as an equivalent to Rukia's glove or Urahara's cane) which does NOT place an alternate soul in the body, his body would not have its own personality.
.... yeah they said he's power of shinigami were gone like Rukia's so he might use a gigai that urahara made..... its the only answer (i think)
yeah, i think ur right
Whoa. That's a really good question. Now I'm thinking... Darn, I shouldn't be doing this! It's vacation!!

But I think you would be right... It would make a dead person alive again... And that would mean the Ichigo's dad died once before, and lived a different life before.

How confusing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question! D: Kate 10 1,452 07-31-2007, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Kate