Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! ^_^
Hi, everyone!

I'm new here! (obviously, if I wasn't new, then why would I be making a topic here?)

I really love anime and manga, and, of course, anything to do with anime and manga. I'd name all of my favorites, but, well, that list would probably take up 3 printed pages, so I won't.

Umm... I really enjoy reading, writing, drawing, cosplaying, swimming, and playing my viola. (Yes, I am a geek, but who cares?)

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to have lots of fun here. ^_^ I also hope I'll be able to stay active, but, you never know, my computer might be attacked by a killer tomato. ^^;

You'll have fun. Trust me. And you'll have even more if you're a guy. But meh...welcome to the forums. Have fun.
Thank you ^^

W-wait, why would I have more fun if I was a guy?
>_>
<_<

Stick around. lol..
Don't answer that, SK. Hello and welcome to the forums. Remember to read this and this before posting. Have fun!
Umm... alright, then? I get the feeling I may not want to know.... lol

Thanks, i'm sure I will have fun. ^_^
Hi! And welcome! And I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I think I can guess...
...... whatever... anyway welcome dont spam and dont say anything bad about tobi in front of ^^ you would know what im talking about
Thanks ^_^

I don't really know what we were talking about, and I don't really want to know either. ^^;

I won't spam, I promise. I moderate on a few forums, so I know how annoying spammers are.
ok thats good to know... and welcome again..