Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can some1 give me manga suggestions?
Whoa....boiray. Please use some commas. This isn't MSN.
punctuation is for school and if i have to think about school in the summer my head will explode lol
Commas aren't hard to use..... and you don't really have to post quickly. Take your time to posts.
aznboiray Wrote:i also sugguest you read if you havn't read before naruto. bleach, onepiece, hunter x hunter, claymore, dbz, devil may cry, blue dragon, ragnarok, dragon quest, buso renkin, berserk, d grey man ,deathnote, eyesheild, 21, fairy tail, full metal alchemist, gintama, prince of tennis, hajime no ippo, mxo, hayate combat butler, hellsing, hitman reborn, rebirth, rave, negima, neon genisis evangelion, school rumble, sekirei, soul eater, team medical dragon, and tengo tenje this took quite some time...

When did this turn into a contest to see who has read the most manga? lol no offense, but you should have suggested like 3 not 20 or so.
well i was gonna do something like that but i hav eno favorites and iw as going down the onemanga mangas and i looked at the genres for the mangas and if it fit ur genre then i put it on there. i skped a few cuz i didn't like them and others i didn't even read but the genres fit so i put it on.
that's pretty crazy. although I don't know how Dragon Ball Z can be considered romantic. I didn't even know we had that here or else I would read it again.
Dragon Ball Z has....just Gohan and Videl's romance...that's pretty much it
Can you even it cal it that really? lol it appears in the manga in such a miniscule amount. Dragon Ball Z is definitely the founding manga though, even without romance in it. I would suggest reading that anyway. It is one of the best, but I just rememebred a good one. Yu Yu Hakusho. Its got alot of action and romance so you will problably like it.
Has Yu Yu Hakusho ended yet? The manga I mean. I haven't even read the manga. I just stopped at the anime..
I was informed that the series has in fact reached an end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DearS and Elemental Gelade manga SilverKunai 1 375 07-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Last Post: dannyboy21
  sharing manga resources aznboiray 21 1,615 07-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku