hello
im asking if any1 can give me manga suggestions
to read

genre: comedy/romantic, action/comedy/romantic, action/romantic
comedy/action

those are the genres that im mostly interested in
i reallly like those types and comedy is the best lol
for example: Highschool of the Dead, Love Hina, Ichigo 100 etc

so if you guyz know some it would help alot cuz idk wat to read now, im kinda bored
and im waiting for new chapters of like 7 or 8 mangas
so if the mangas are finished thats even better
so plz help me
Love Hina...

But if you want a good detective manga....Spiral.
SilverKunai Wrote:Love Hina...

But if you want a good detective manga....Spiral.

where can i find it
and wats it bout
and wat genre?
uhh in the love hina catagory i'd say fruit basket vampire knight pastel to love ru(this is the only one i read out of all of theses so i suguest you read this one first) and tsubasa
Love Hina? Or Spiral?

I can't seem to find Love Hina
Yeah, proabably To-Love-ru, maybe even Inuyasha if you're interested.

If you're looking for something not to shonen, then I'm not sure.... you could always try Air Gear too.
Um. In those categories, I would suggest both Suzuka and Full Metal Panic, maybe Mai HiME and Otome.

Also, you can find Love Hina at http://viewer.daily-manga.net/Love Hina/ (that link should work. If not, just go to daily-manga.net and search for Love Hina)
if you liked love hina, mahou sensei negima is good too,

how about Sekerei ::nose bleeds:: Don't mind that lol its just that there i alotof ecchi in there, but it would fit under action/comedy/romance. Let me see there is also mx0 that is comedy/lil bit of romance. There are some more, but I am forgetting their names right now lol. Those two are pretty good though.
i also sugguest you read if you havn't read before naruto. bleach, onepiece, hunter x hunter, claymore, dbz, devil may cry, blue dragon, ragnarok, dragon quest, buso renkin, berserk, d grey man ,deathnote, eyesheild, 21, fairy tail, full metal alchemist, gintama, prince of tennis, hajime no ippo, mxo, hayate combat butler, hellsing, hitman reborn, rebirth, rave, negima, neon genisis evangelion, school rumble, sekirei, soul eater, team medical dragon, and tengo tenje this took quite some time...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DearS and Elemental Gelade manga SilverKunai 1 375 07-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Last Post: dannyboy21
  sharing manga resources aznboiray 21 1,615 07-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku