Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else getting sick of the sharingan?
Yes manda is dead... *mourns*
I was hoping he would kill Sasuke
I was hoping sasuke wouldnt be godly powerful...
Poor manda, he was one of the best summons.
Sasuke is a super ninja he needs to die
Yeah its so gay. When I saw the sannin fight and Manda was saying he would kill Oro the next time he would summon him, I thought later on Oro would be forced to summon him and it would be all crazy. Like I said that was the worst chapter ever written. Manda's death was terrible, the entrance of AL and Unknown was a joke, and Sasuke is basically the author's godly pet.
Yep, the sharingan is so powerful now. I woudnt mind it so much if its super power was exclusive to Itachi since he has ms but sasuke doesnt have ms and he can do amazing things...
If Sasuke ends up getting MS somehow he will be powerful enough to kill anybody he wants to
Sasuke is powerful enough to kill anyone now, he has kishi on his side:grin:
But I want to see something more powerful then the sharingan or maybe a way to defeat the sharingan...
sigh...I am SOOOOOOO sick of the sharingan...its almost like an annoying kid who is doing like pretend fighting with you or somethin and he like, "OH! That attack missed me! I destroy all ur moves! You have no defenses! I KILLED YOU! HAHA I WIN!" GOD ITS SO ANNOYING!
There is one way....Do nothing, don't move or do anything. And you have won lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharingan=too powerful? CrazyBleachFan 154 33,884 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo