Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is Tobi??? Part 2.
Another tobi fan! I do hope that tobi has an awesome power cause the suspense is awful...
yea maybe tobi is like an undercover agent working for someone else
Thats another theory. Tsunade has that shizune girl and oro had kabuto so then why doesnt Jiraiya have a little helper... maybe tobi?? (not saying I believe this)
Well...Jiraiya is a spy a lot so it wouldn't be very convient to have another person with you on a mission
Jiraiya cant spy on everything that akatsuki does, so maybe he would need an inside man. However I dont think that someone who is connected with konoha would kill innocent people regardless if they have a demon sealed inside them, so I dont think the theory is true...
idk...thats a good theory but how would zetsu not know about it if he was?
whos zetsu?
umm...i think tobis just a guy with a mask on...hes probably a pathetic ninja but the reason akatsuki has him in their group is because he has one secret ultra powerful ability or somethin...idk
Never say that tobi is a pathetic ninja... rule #5 in the forums, dont believe me go look!:grin:
I think the only reason tobi wasnt allowed into akatsuki is because there were no positions, but I think he is powerful, otherwise why hide his abilities so much??
Maybe Tobi is Obito...and he's in Akatsuki so when he fights Kakashi, Kakashi would ask. "Who are you?"

and then Tobi would go. "You take off your mask and I'll do the same."

and then Kakashi takes off his mask and Tobi removes his mask to be Obito. Then they will be 'You got Punk'd" to Kakashi.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Character] Uchiha Sasuke (Part 0) ANewLight 7 1,183 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: ArSoNiSt JoE
  What the hell is Tobi? 3?! SilverKunai 61 6,739 12-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Sev54_v2
  363 Discussion 2-How the hell did this happen? SilverKunai 95 10,214 07-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Shuyin
  who the hell  are the man and the woman who appeared in the last chapter? vampire8 24 2,218 07-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Raijuu
  What the hell is zetsu?? MangaAddict 99 11,926 07-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Blaze
  What the hell is Tobi??? Blaze 191 22,046 07-16-2007, 04:11 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai