Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is Tobi??? Part 2.
aznboiray Wrote:i don't believe tobi is afraid of anything where do you see that? (i dont' mean anything offensive)
He runs away (3 tails fight) he thinks people are stronger then him (sasuke fight) he said naruto and kakashi were stronger and he didnt want to fight them...
Well......Tobi is a 'good boy'. But 'GOOD boys' aren't suppose to be in Akatsuki. The Complete S-Ranked Organization to Take Over the World.
MangaAddict Wrote:
aznboiray Wrote:i don't believe tobi is afraid of anything where do you see that? (i dont' mean anything offensive)
He runs away (3 tails fight) he thinks people are stronger then him (sasuke fight) he said naruto and kakashi were stronger and he didnt want to fight them...

am i annoying u cuz i get the feeling i am cuz you end with ... everytime you quote me back (and as for what you said i don't think he was serious after all why would the akatsuki's have an afraidycat in their party?
aznboiray Wrote:am i annoying u cuz i get the feeling i am cuz you end with ... everytime you quote me back (and as for what you said i don't think he was serious after all why would the akatsuki's have an afraidycat in their party?
Maybe the leader is on crack... I dunno, but tobi is afraid of a lot, he still fought the 3 tails though, I guess...
And I do [...] a lot.
aznboiray Wrote:
MangaAddict Wrote:

am i annoying u cuz i get the feeling i am cuz you end with ... everytime you quote me back (and as for what you said i don't think he was serious after all why would the akatsuki's have an afraidycat in their party?

Its mostly because Tobi was the only one who was open for the spot. And Sasori died.
i think tobi is hiding something
Anyone with a mask is hiding something... haha, its a joke...:thumbup:
i hope its a cool power that actually challenges sasuke or something cuz after fighting deibora something liek that it didn't threaten his actual life
I dont think anyone has the power to threaten sasukes life... but maybe tobi will have the chance to kill sasuke since sasuke is out of chakra and tobi hasnt fought yet...
Actually that is a good idea, he can go give him a boat in the face. Maybe Tobi hasn't foughten yet...because he's one of the strongest. He's putting on a act, 'Cause Tobi is cool that way XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Character] Uchiha Sasuke (Part 0) ANewLight 7 1,183 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: ArSoNiSt JoE
  What the hell is Tobi? 3?! SilverKunai 61 6,739 12-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Sev54_v2
  363 Discussion 2-How the hell did this happen? SilverKunai 95 10,214 07-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Shuyin
  who the hell  are the man and the woman who appeared in the last chapter? vampire8 24 2,218 07-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Raijuu
  What the hell is zetsu?? MangaAddict 99 11,926 07-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Blaze
  What the hell is Tobi??? Blaze 191 22,046 07-16-2007, 04:11 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai