Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Simpsons Movie.
Yea. July 27th. After 20 years of the beloved family, the movie will end it all. After 400 episodes, the movie will end it all. Don't expect me to be on at July 31st. Since I'm free on Tuesdays. And it'll be packed on the starting day.
I'm planning to see it at the midnight showing. God, it's gonna be packed.
Spider Pig, Spider Pig, Does what a spider pig does. xD I will never get over that. Hehe. This movie will be so packed O.O But over here, sometimes when a movie is too popular for a long time...They make an extra theatre thing open...>.>

Gunna be first in line. (and probally an Hour early to avoid tons of random simpsons fans) Woooot.
why are their marks on the ceiling? spider pig spider pig does what ever a spider pig does XD cant get over that one either

but ya i will go see it :\ sad its gonna end tho
End? END? You mean its Gunna END!?!? O.O
The movie is the last of the Simpsons...The 400th episode was the last episode.
erm...it was fun watching the simpson i-i im so going to watch it...kind of...anyways...why could they put The simpsons,Family guy,South park all into a movie x) that would be good..
I cant wait to see this movie!! I hope it will be good... if it isnt I will be soooo mad...
I wanna see Hank Scorpio! And the 7-eleven by my house turned into the Kwik-e-mart! It's awesome! ^^ The only one in Canada....Ya but I at least want to see Blinky! Can't wait...
Oh yeah, they also turned one of the 7-11's here into a kwik-e mart. So cool, my cousin's collecting all the tumblers for the squishies. The donuts were really good too (the pink ones with sprinkles that Homer eats).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harry Potter Movie GimpAnt 19 1,551 07-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Blaze