Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DGM 125
...... cant help you on that one... i dont think there is......
i dont think that the big crystal was her using her innocence i think that was more like its raw form because its owner was in danger of dying
Keita Wrote:i dont think that the big crystal was her using her innocence i think that was more like its raw form because its owner was in danger of dying
it is still a way to use it without her legs... plus she's in danger right now so...
So both allens and lenaless innocence saves them in life threatening situations... and no one elses does that right??
.......... i cant answer that because the others dont need that sort of help from their innocence they do it at will
Raijuu Wrote:
Keita Wrote:i dont think that the big crystal was her using her innocence i think that was more like its raw form because its owner was in danger of dying
it is still a way to use it without her legs... plus she's in danger right now so...

...it didnt do much to protect her before...it acted more like a stasis cell....which the earl easily broke through.....so i dont think its gonna help much
..... i dont think it brakes that easy since the earl couldnt cut it and it took a blast from a level 3 akuma....
Raijuu Wrote:..... i dont think it brakes that easy since the earl couldnt cut it and it took a blast from a level 3 akuma....

...what do u mean couldnt cut it....he was inside it....allen stopped him....and really it didnt take the blast....her body did as well....the others survived too...so its not that big a deal
yeah by cut i meant when he wiped out the whole town with his sword.... and then everybody was all beat up except for linalee because the innocence was protecting her.... and that other time it actually protected her too but not in time so she also got a little damage...
....my point still stands...its more of a stasis cell atm.....not exactly battle ready material..