Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sakura Vs. Karin
well im not sure if who will win.... i think it would be a draw or something.... but if there's a winner it would definitely be sakura...
idk...we dont know what karin can do yet so theres no real way to know
I think it would be a boring fight (unless your a perverted guy:grin: ) but I think sakura would win cause shes stronger and she tsunades apprentice, plus shes a main character. And karins a whore:grin:
XD good points =P
Call me a party pooper but I don't think that they will end up in a fight with eachother just for the fact that so many people suspect it.
I never thought naruto was the decieving type of manga, therefore I think they will fight each other...
...yea its mostly straightforward..
There is hardly any surprises ever...
I think Karin is a long distance fighter though...
i'd say karen has to be pretty strong cuz sasuke would not have a ugly annoying girl tagging along if she wasn't. why i think that cuz from a lot of evidence, i find sasuke homo. also sakura is not that good. the only thing she improved is that crazy strengh, healing, and knowledge of medics. the author better not make this a boring fight cuz the clay dude vs sasuke bored to death.
Sakura has more physical strength then Karin I noticed since she Is Tsunades apprentice. And Karin I'm not sure but I just don't really have that feeling.....Sakura all the way. Plus Karin is like Ino or a younger Sakura: All over Sasuke...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sakura vs A Small Rock ANewLight 14 2,674 12-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: grimmjow16
Bug Does Sasuke like Sakura? xXSapphireLove 112 18,443 03-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo
  How do you want Sakura to die? Useless 36 4,060 03-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo