Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TsuBasa Reservoir Chronicles (Aniversary)
MangaAddict Wrote:The first scene in the manga, who do you think was in that container thing with sakura, syaoran or his clone...??  Im hoping the clone!!

It has to be the Clone! Because...Well, Yuko said he'd go inthe dream world thingy...But I wonder how he remembers Sakura, and gets his mind back >_<...Hmmm...But anyways, THE CLONE!!! xD lmao
Anyone seen the newest chapter?? Do you think Fye is Fye or Yui, or someehting totally different occured in that cell??
No that's gotta be fye who said save yui and I guess something went crazy and it turned into this situation.
So whats with the bat guy (wong or something, I dunno) Whats he got to do with all this...??
You mean the king? He is the one that went wacky and I guess Fai went into service under him and then beat him but now he is back with Yui to get vengeance? It is all confusing now.
No I mean the bat guy who made the syaoran clone, he was talking to fye at the end and offering him a deal, does he have powers similar to the witch??
I think so, but his powers aren't as extensive as hers. I remember him or the witch saying that he had everything planned from the gecko, so who knows what is going on.
Its becoming confusing... I wanna know what happened to the clone, I hope he gets his heart back *tear*...
...He went to other worlds to search for feathers. But, when I read over the volumes from 1-13...Its buggy when now the 'clone' Syaoran says. "I'll get back your feather..."

I'd think...that Syaoran and Fei Wong Reed, are kind of the same. They are both direct bloodline people from Clow Reed. O_o Its so confuseing, CLAMP...offically broke my brain xD
I was right fay is yuui... I liked this latest chapter but it seems things are going too slow...