Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail II
Alot of people said she was an imposter? When and where? And I'm hoping she is though, would be interesting.

Rogue's about to deal with his hollow self.

Sad there was no Laxus/Jura action. The color pages were lovely as usual.

Interesting chapter, I'll say that at least.
I guess that Rogue will go nuts from the shadow, then Gajeel beats him up and Sting exorcises the Shadow with light-fueled Nakama power - then they join Fairy Tail.

About Lucy, it'd be interesting if she was an imposter... but, her prediction is correct for now, so she might as well be real.

i've seen some interesting theories for rogue's "shadow" though i personally prefer it being the person with the zeref like energy jellal sensed in day 3 during wendy vs chelia Smile either that or skiadrum Tongue
alekos23 Wrote:i've seen some interesting theories for rogue's "shadow" though i personally prefer it being the person with the zeref like energy jellal sensed in day 3 during wendy vs chelia Smile either that or skiadrum Tongue

Right, there was that... Given that the arc is as good as over, this could very well be Rogue's shadow.
I wonder how it got there, though.... Sabertooth doesn't really seem to be affilated with Zeref.
Oben Wrote:
alekos23 Wrote:i've seen some interesting theories for rogue's "shadow" though i personally prefer it being the person with the zeref like energy jellal sensed in day 3 during wendy vs chelia Smile either that or skiadrum Tongue

Right, there was that... Given that the arc is as good as over, this could very well be Rogue's shadow.
I wonder how it got there, though.... Sabertooth doesn't really seem to be affilated with Zeref.
its future rogue who got there with eclipse too ! Tongue

Didn't Jellal say he sensed the shadow for longer than Rouge has been a part of ST?

Not too sure, but I swear Rouge and Sting just joined ST like 2 years ago.

Anyways, if you skip all the Erza pages, this arc is really good. But then there are the Erza pages... she's gotten worse than Natsu when it comes to Asspulls. Oh well, guess it's just something you gotta get used to when reading a crappy Shounen.
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]

Didn't Jellal say he sensed the shadow for longer than Rouge has been a part of ST?

Not too sure, but I swear Rouge and Sting just joined ST like 2 years ago.

Anyways, if you skip all the Erza pages, this arc is really good. But then there are the Erza pages... she's gotten worse than Natsu when it comes to Asspulls. Oh well, guess it's just something you gotta get used to when reading a crappy Shounen.
arcadios said that lucy has been longer around than she said.same could be about rogue Smile
also, i think the 2 joined 7 years ago :hmm
honestly i'm getting tired of the arc.bring more villainz ! tournament arc villains dont really work >.< though hiro at least made a record of the tournament not being interrupted by anything Tongue
Rogue's shadow could be one of Zeref's demons... if he knows how to create them, why not there, too?
Oben Wrote:Rogue's shadow could be one of Zeref's demons... if he knows how to create them, why not there, too?

That seems like the most logical explanation, also it would tie Zeref into this dragon plot.
anyway, i hope i can get to change wendy's caption to a happier one soon, come back OM T.T
looking forward to seeing the new op tommorow Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairy Tail Kyle 237 43,648 07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Greg