Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mx0
but which kind of magic would he learn?
maybe fire magic... (sounds cool)

either way i didnt see the MXO scans lately....
hope they finish translation soon...... XD
the suspese is killing me....
Ossu just released latest scan! it isn't on onemanga yet, but you can find it on their irc: however, im useless with ircs, so I haven't got it yet... is it good?
It's on OM...god, I wish that he had stolen the Dryad's ring and upgraded his plate.
wut the heck? he stayed with M0 =( i think he's going to keep on saving it until the magic points get his plate to something like Blue card
i think he should learn tmagic to increase his physicall strength
i feel sorry for him, really.
everyones taking him as one with a gold plate, putting him into more trouble than ever.
bt hes only a MO plate, even though its a gd plate. the bad thing abt it is tht it uses up his points and this will make endure longer with no magic haha.
bt well, its a gd thing tht he was a delinquent, so he can fight well (physically, tht is. xD)

hope he grows to become a gd magician.
hope he can fulfil his dream (to fulfil tht girls dream. xD i forgot her name lol)
Chapter 34 is up... wow he destroyed that giant guy.
Yeah... I'm impressed with how the author still manages to keep it fresh whilst he doesnt have a plate! What does everyone else think is gonna happen after he gets one? Maybe this should be a separate discussion...
who says he'll get one? well maybe eventually but probably not in the near future