Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
requesting new manga
Bremen
Kusaga Romio, goes to Tokyo to become the "God Of Rock".
On his way he gathers Hino Reijii, Hayama Ryo and Fujii Ran and they found the rockgroup "Bremen" (guess where the title is from). Together they try to rise in the rock-world which is filled with troublesome guys.
Although this manga won't blast you away, you will really come to like Romios's free mind.

Hareluya 2 boy
Basically, this manga follows Hibino Hareluya as he tries to "conquer the world" by dealing with the everyday punks on the street. Always ready to fight and always winning his fights, he just finds himself in more and more trouble. Along the way he surrounds himself with friends who are all very strong in their own unique way. It's from the same mangaka of Bremen.

Rookies
Professor Kawato is the new japanese teacher in the ill-famed Futagotamaga High School, whose baseball club is composed by thugs and bullies who have been suspended for a year from all school competitions for causing a brawl during an official match. Now that the suspension is over, the only club's members left are interested only in women, smoking and doing nothing until, under Professor Kawato's guidance, they discover a new dream called Koshien. The road to Koshien is far from easy as many obstacles awaits them.

Rokudenashi Blues
Maeda is a new student in the Teiken High School. He stutters when he's nervous and he's rather clumsy. He gets noted immediately because he hits a teacher during the entrance ceremony. Some clubs search to enlist him as they see in him a force they can use to get even with other clubs. But Maeda is a loner and has only one dream: becoming boxing champion. His first objective is to beat the leader of the boxing club. "Rokudenashi" translates as "good for nothing".

These mangas are great please ade them if not just read them.
There all great!
bremen will be uploaded by draik, he's been wanting to do it for awhile
nice
i was hopin you guyz can get:
-CrossOver= i really like it so plz get it, its about basketball
-Samurai Deeper Kyo

also plz try to get action/comedy or comedy/romantic or action/comedy/romantic type mangas plzzzzzzzzzz
umm yes I was hoping you guys could maybe get Lovely Complex as a manga since I think that it's pretty good

P.S you guys in one manga rock!
yeah.....lovely complex is on the list =D

but, completed manga's are only maybes but we always look at the situations =D
How about Detective Conan? I like it and it has only 614 chapters. Should go quickly. :lol:
kyon wat do u mean completed mangas are only maybes
can u plz explain

plz try to get CrossOver

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new added manga suggestions desperatelover 7 1,924 11-30-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post: desperatelover
  Manga Request Eden no Hana, President Dad and Do You Want To Try? LilDarkAngelGurl 0 1,111 11-13-2007, 05:07 AM
Last Post: LilDarkAngelGurl
  i want to Request CrossOver manga d-boy 5 715 07-30-2007, 11:09 AM
Last Post: d-boy
  Some manga requests Ominae 0 397 07-24-2007, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Ominae
  manga's on one manga that are incompleate and the chps that are missing. shinigami-death_god 4 517 07-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Last Post: shinigami-death_god
  Manga Request Jibex 1 387 07-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Last Post: aznboiray
  Several manga that are vary good. and links to mangaupdate info on them. shinigami-death_god 20 1,990 07-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Last Post: shinigami-death_god
  link to similar manga genres onsite DarkLord 4 500 07-13-2007, 09:33 AM
Last Post: DarkLord
  Manga Request Rikku 0 296 07-13-2007, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Rikku
  A BUNCH of manga i requesting plz MARoniXz 0 353 07-12-2007, 07:51 AM
Last Post: MARoniXz