Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many demon tails are there actually?
but if oro was the 8 tails then sasuke is the 8 tails now... the bijuu i want to see is the 6 tailed because in the legend kakashi was the one who beat him with raikiri or chidori...
...i doubt that he does...itd be highly improbable
Didnt deidara say that the akats already captured two... so that means theres two left including naruto...
yea all thats left is the 8 and 9 tails
when excatly did kakashi defeat the 6 tailed? and yea wut they said is true..i think..
idk...did they ever talk about kakashi defeating the 6 tails?
Blaze Wrote:when excatly did kakashi defeat the 6 tailed? and yea wut they said is true..i think..
in the legend someone defeated the god of lightning or Raijuu the 6 tailed by an attack called raikiri... anyway if you want to know here's the link.... just read the essential that you want to find out because its pretty long

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.p...led+Beasts
maybe its just a coincidence that it had the same name as kakashi's atack
actually the name of the one that used the raikiri is the 3rd hokage's name but because he used the raikiri we assume it was kakashi...
who captured which demon tails?...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nine-tails Naruto vs Curse sealed Sasuke 2 Manga-Otaku 126 21,670 07-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Last Post: vampire8
Question Nine-tails Naruto vs Curse sealed Sasuke dannyboy21 191 21,927 07-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku