Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many demon tails are there actually?
If I remember correctly, Deidara said that both Sasori and himself killed other demon tails before Ichibi (Shukaku - Gaara). Itachi told Kisame that they were supposed to kill the demon tails in order otherwise the container would break/fail. So does that mean there're more than 9 demon tails? Comments.
no theres not more than 9 and i think u misheard i remember them saying that the nine tails had to be last or the container would fail but not that...and also i think u meant collected not killed
rechecked the manga...deidara said that his comrades defeated 2 other jinchuuriki...not himself n sasori (sorry for wrong info)...so it means that they could defeat the other demon tails but the sealing process has to be done in order?
they said its easier to do it in order, cause i think if they started with the nine tails it could overpower them so they start with the one tails first gradually going up the scale
They have captured some of the other tails already and did not seal them yet. The order isn't really there... but if you capture them, you have a safe keep.

"Kisame notes that sealing the nine-tailed fox before sealing the other eight tailed beasts would destroy the statue"

They have 7 out of 9
ay i wanna see the 8 tails jinchuuriki
i bet he or she will look like orochimaru
thatd be kinda creepy....giant oro...
The beast extracting process has to be in order, not the killing itself.
They can capture any of the jinchiruuki without the set order, like how Sasori/Deidara were told to capture Naruto right after extracting Gaara in earlier chapter.
they dont "kill" they capture
Maybe Orochimaru had a demon in him but due to his Immortality Jitsu he didnt die which may be why the 3rd took such an interest in him...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nine-tails Naruto vs Curse sealed Sasuke 2 Manga-Otaku 126 21,670 07-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Last Post: vampire8
Question Nine-tails Naruto vs Curse sealed Sasuke dannyboy21 191 21,927 07-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku