Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter Movie
i heard it sucked and it only the first 20 mins was good
Actually, I'd say the last 30 minutes instead.

But really..., Lovegood actress keep me awake for the whole movie.
Umbridge's actress was really good for the part... she kinda looked like Jim Carrey...
It was shite i just downloaded it ^^ in the words of some simpsons chara "only saps pay for movies*
Ya the movie was a bit of a disapointment for those who are big HP fans they rushed the Beginning and End of the Movie. They didnt explain what the Veild was and i really wanted to see more of the Department of Mysteries
i thought it was pretty good -- i mean, check out all those effects! Big Grin it did feel a bit rushed, too.
but as i always say.. the movies will never be as good as the books. [: overall though, i'd say it was the best of the five.
So I went to see the movie yesterday and it was a dissapointment... it could have been 10 x more depressing and it wasnt...:grin:
i just dun really understand the movie until i watch it 2 or 3 times =.=...and yea i dun read the books..
Blaze Wrote:i just dun really understand the movie until i watch it 2 or 3 times =.=...and yea i dun read the books..

lol! you really wont understand it if you havent read the book<
there are many changes made in the movie, and if youre an avid reder, you will just be dissaponted because of those changes!
oic...and yea i thought Goblet of Fire was pretty good..atleast better than Order of the Phoenix >.>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Simpsons Movie. SilverKunai 49 4,209 08-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Last Post: V-en
  Harry potter 7 Draik 80 10,103 07-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Last Post: AzN