Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter Movie
Any one besides me going to watch the Midnight show? The fight scene looks awsome but i hope it doesnt drag on like PoA did. Hope for all the fans that you pre-orderd your copy of Deathly Hallows because its gunna be all gone at 12:02 Midnight and as for those 1.6million ppl that pre-ordered it DONT SPOIL IT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT READ IT!
It's 9 pm in my country.
Hmmmm wonder if i can find it on the net yet.
i already pre-order mine i hope it wont hav a bad ending
like the half blood prince
Just watched it..., as usual, every detail except for main characters have been left out from the movie... (e.g: Percy didn't even get mentioned, not that we actually care about him anyway :thumbdown: , but still...)

And the actress that played Luna Lovegood is really a charming one... :thumbup:
Think they'll make the last two books into movies? (is that how many is left? -.-)
Of course, the 6th film already scheduled for UK release on 21 November 2008, and all 3 main characters confrimed to return as well (Redcliff, Grint, & Watson).
The movies arent that good for HP but i watch them anyways but really for books like HP that are long its hard to make a movie that covvers everything At least they didnt skewer it like eragon
Yea', the movie didn't even get the flow of events right for Eragon..., wonder If there's a 2nd film for it...?
The Newest Movie was the best of the series!!

I saw the midnight showing, and I gotta say It was my favorite...

It's also the shortest movie (Even though it's the longest book)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Simpsons Movie. SilverKunai 49 4,209 08-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Last Post: V-en
  Harry potter 7 Draik 80 10,103 07-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Last Post: AzN