Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone.
Hello! Silver reminded me that I have yet to introduce myself. Geez, silly me. Of course, I suck at traditional introduction type things, so this is a bit awkward for me.......
Anyway, I'm x04ty29er, you can call me whatever the heck you want to as long as I can tell you are referring to me. I work at DESY in Hamburg as a programmer and a researcher. I am doing way to many things concurrently than is probably healthy for me, and I sleep very little. I think that is all I have to say at the moment. Anyway. Hello again everyone!

PS. Miyazaki Nodoka = Super Kawaii!
But sleep is your friend.....lol.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the forums.
Hey, welcome to the forums! How about X as your name...
hey welcome to the forum ^^ hope u have fun, dont do drugs, and hope to see u posting Big Grin
Nicknames again? Why am I the only one with three nicknames?

Silver, Kunai, and SK. lol.

You shall be.....X-er. Or something. >_>
<_<
That's fine. They called me X and 29er back on another forum. It guess those are easier to type, although "x04ty29er" is pretty esay for me as I have been using this name for the past 5 years...........o.0
Any history behind the name?
hmmm i shall call u kirby....cause i am original...and it looks like there are kirbies in ur sig
Keita Wrote:hmmm i shall call u kirby....cause i am original...and it looks like there are kirbies in ur sig

LOL.....I have to say this: I shall call you squishy, and you shall be mine. LOL....Sorry bout the last part. It wouldn't be funny without that. Ahem. Sorry about that.