Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Dragon: Ral Grado
The manga has ended

btw what is Noir??
wut a s**** ending
im soooo piss offf
:mad:
noir is the world the shadow's came from,where they call home before they were able to come to the world of light. noir is a world without light so they dont have to take an actual form there like they did in the light world
ty thanza, but actually some1 answer me on the SB

it was sad tat ral went back to noir(no more fondling breast)

and that is sucks(rushed)
yea....maybe they will make like a sequel kinda thing
I think this manga took the new record for worst and most abrupt ending. I swear, the actual fight with the main villain lasted about 3 pages. wtf was that? No plot build up, no dramatics, nothing. I had such high expectations for this manga as well...
Yeah, I think it ended way too quickly. I was reading it and I said to myself, who's this woman they just pwned... oh wait, that was obscuria? wait... the manga's over?!

Seems rushed and not much of a resolution. Seems kinda sad that Ral's getting separated from Mio-sensei though.

Could've used a few more chapters.
i thought ral would find more girls to........fondle breast?

rhino+obscuria isnt even as long as phoenix
Yeah, his breast-fondling was like why he was going to save the world (besides grado's reason - to kill obscuria). But wtf, it was too quick! Ok, I'm Ral, I'm just going to Noir, cya biatches, no more t1ts for me!

OK?
i thought ral is going to lick obscuria breast, i remeber something like im going to lick ur honey breast

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team Medical Dragon -Kyon- 20 2,531 07-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Kyros