Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail
fairy tail is so addicting >< i don't know y though. I love gray's alchemy and that....ezial's(?), the strongest female fairy tail character, the way she can change her weapons ^_^
Do you mean Erza? if so, then ya shes so wicked cool with her armor and just her attitude is cool
i'm surprised she is allowed to be so strong right now because girls normally are not
well she's different cuz she's not Sakura whining about everything ^^ and dat is not true dimplez they need atleast someone stronger than Salamender (forgot his name T_T)
I was thinking of Sakura when i was writing it! I didn't mean all girls
Girls in manga are usually weak, like the other girl in fairy tail, I forgot her name. Erza is a totally new spin on things...
yea and the fact that she is stronger than the main character is also a good thing
i really hate it when the main character is stronger than the other characters right away...he have to like do special training and get stronger..
hey, what do you guys think kana's(the beer drinking girl) power is? It just hit me that all we know is that she uses cards, i'm just really intersted *_* Lol
that is a good question! How do you know she uses cards?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairy Tail II Greg 201 40,791 02-02-2013, 07:19 AM
Last Post: alekos23