Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail
you perv
Oh come on! Natsu is cool. It's the first time i've ever liked a firepowered character. (ace is of course great too, but that's just cause he's ace. even if he didn't have any powers at all he'd still be cool)
I'm thinking about new moves and figured that Natsu can probably fly. It would help his travel problems...
He can make 'hard' fire right? Witch he used to grab the bridge with. So he could make hardfire dragonstyle wings and then heat up the air under em or use small explosions as propelling system. Doesn't matter how heavy it is, he should be able to fly.
geyter Wrote:Oh come on! Natsu is cool. It's the first time i've ever liked a firepowered character. (ace is of course great too, but that's just cause he's ace. even if he didn't have any powers at all he'd still be cool)
I'm thinking about new moves and figured that Natsu can probably fly. It would help his travel problems...
He can make 'hard' fire right? Witch he used to grab the bridge with. So he could make hardfire dragonstyle wings and then heat up the air under em or use small explosions as propelling system. Doesn't matter how heavy it is, he should be able to fly.

i'm not saying he isn't cool i'm just saying natsu so far isn't much but i did add before as the manga progress probally natsu's moves as well.
I love Fairy Tail! I hate that it takes sooo long for translations. Not many people know about it yet..I think its relatively new. Anyway, I dont see much of a difference between the Rave and Fairy Tail styles...of course I dont have a good eye for that kind of thing...
its just the drawings. everyone has a big forhead enspecially the girls. its annoying to me sorry fo rmy ocd. also lucy looks like crap a total copy of elie with uglier hair.
well i like it better than rave... to me rave had the potential to be a great, but was quickened a lot... well fairy tail is quite the manga right now.... if it continues on this standards it can reach quite a good level!
the characters and the artwork reminds me of onepiece
IMO, with 35 volume, Rave was hardly quickened, it's already good as it is, a happy end too for the series.

Currently, Fairy Tail is still new & try to give depths about the characters..., hopefully after getting on with all the members of all the guild members, something big will happen... (war between the guilds maybe?)
maybe a war between the dark guilds and the not dark ones!
yeah, i want to c the old geezer and igneel, and if possible, ask igneel why the hell did he teach a human dragon slayer magic(i noe it was supposed to be a joke but i'm sure i'm not the only guy dats curious).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairy Tail II Greg 201 40,791 02-02-2013, 07:19 AM
Last Post: alekos23