Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liar Game
hehe thats true... i wobder how will the game continues because it suppose to be in levels
Maybe after the 1vs1 match, the winners will continue to a 4-man free-for-all or something like that. Either way, I have a bad feeling about this.

(what a clichéd quote... :lol: )
maybe the game goes even farther than just money.... maybe their lives will become at risk if they continue...
If they'll really go that far it has to be like the last stage or something.
Another possibility is that the next stage is supposed to get rid of the idlers who just sit on their money until the time limit. Round 2 could be that they have to have 200 Million by the end of the next month, so they HAVE to act.

And did anyone else see through that teacher guy immediately? I was absolutely certain he was just after the money, and I was right. But I always had trust-issues, so that doesn't prove anxthing. ^^
I thought that she was too trusting. It was kind of obvious that the teahcer was going to steal the money, so that the mangaka can show how easily she can be fooled. But if it were me, I would definately be more careful, and I would never have shown him the money, but I would have accepted that maybe he was indeed teying to help
i would have never done that..... mmm what about if no one steals the other's money and its a draw.... i wonder what would happen...
I doubt anything would happen. That guy comes by, charges 100 Million and leaves again. No questions asked.
That's probably what the letter meant with the players won't be accused of criminal acts.

But the exact way the money's serial numbers are described makes me wonder who's behind this "LGO". It can't be a simple scam, they'd probably even notice if they pay with money that was not in the original package. It must have come directly out of the [missing word] or something.

The word I'm missing is the place where the money is produced. I only know the German word for it. X.x
yeah it is not a normal scam that game has something to do with the people playing it too... i dont think is just some random people who playes it.... and maybe the leader or the one tha invented the game is a rober and then for the final round you have to up against him...
This was actually a japanese drama series... the actors look exactly like the drawn characters...:grin:
A nice manga..., not the kind of manga I liked though since it's all about mental & physilogical game. Hopefully some real action in later chapter.
And I wonder what is the purpose of the game itself..., why even bother to give out 100 million yen just for some "game"?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liar Game YyAoMmIi 0 272 12-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Last Post: YyAoMmIi
  Liar Game MeitanteiAnm 1 373 07-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Last Post: MangaAddict