Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Just damnit read it
Is it just me or are most threads just going down the drain because of spam. This neccesarily wouldn't be a problem, but the fact is after a couple of pages, everyone gets lost, and the topic just isn't the same. It just ends somehow. This is the reason why no one really posts anything, there's really nothing else to say after all the useless spam, and chat.

Example:

Thread: Bleach episode #

1) ... I liked it, etc..
2) I was good... etc...
3) But I didn't like her [a shinigami in the episode] dress...
... (A whole lot of spam about clothing)
4) getting off topic

But by the time someone actually says it, the thread has become long, and no one's really interested, and so the thread ends up in a standstill.

Another problem is that there aren't enough members, so the threads end really quickly because there aren't enough opinions, and then what follows is spam.

Example:

Thread: Do you have a cat

1) Yes
2) No
3)Yes
Spam

The latter is the main issue, but the first problem is still an example of why you should stay on topic, and you know who you are.

I agree, but the people who used to spam are now spamming in the right places (rp, off topic) and now the newest members are starting to spam in the manga discussion threads... and I havnt spammed in a while now:grin:
We have more people to keep a close eye on the spammers. I won't say I'm not one myself, but I go to the non post count places. I try to keep it professional in the other threads now.
That is pretty much the reason why I don't post as much these days is because of how off topic somethings can be that after everything has been said and I will just be repeating others while everyone goes off into their tangent spam. That is why I like the debate forums, I can always express my opinion and have healthy back and forth with whomever disagrees with me (which can be sometimes everybody)