Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AirGear
i cant seem to find AG thread except for a poll

what are those cross on everybody eyes??
it is cus they are the children from the experiment, this means that they are not normal so i am assuming the eyes come from that. also is not icchio on of these children? cus the old wind king said he was his brother! so it could mean icchio can do the cross eye thing
err whos icchio again?
sorry i read to many mangas i some time mix up the names. i ment lkki
he did??
i think i skipped that chapter....
which was it?
they did not say for defient if that was true but all the way throught the manga they hint at it. a comment here and there. and the hole thing about him and ringo growing up together. if ringo was one of them and he grew up with her who is to say he is not one of them as well?
ikki is not thier biological brother and rengo and the other 2 arnt rika biological sister non of them are actually related exept the face that the 3 are the experimental children and rika came after the only normal human to be a king in sleeping forest thats why she was the only one not targeted and wiped out buy the person who crippled sora.
'
ikki was abandoned by his parents and rika was asked to take care of him by her parents she isnt one of the experimental children and ringo was also taken care of by rika so they are more like step brother and sister they were both adopted at a young age by rika

and what sora "if thats who you mean by old wind king" means by brother is that they both follow the same road they are brothers connected by the road of the wind