Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyeshield 21
I don't think Hiruma is saving any more ideas because he already said he showed them most of thier plays against the Gunmen. Not only that, he came up with a handful of plays for the Knights and it's gonna end pretty soon.

The Dino vs. Gunmen game is gonna be really good. Who thinks the quarterback is gonna get crushed by that big dino guy?
i hope he wont get crushed until the very end. i want to see a dramatic and long battle between gunman and dino. but es21 usually only show long matches with demons. so i got a feeling gunman is going to lose by a lot of points, one of those "dramatic" surprises
it seems like this arc will be the end of ES21.....
Why? If they win they'll go to the christmas bowl correct? And if they lose, they'll just have to try harder next time, though Hiruma, Masashi, and his chubby friend won't be able to play...
Wouldn't it be cool if they had a timeskip? Big Grin
NO! even a better idea, hiruma frustrated didn go to the christmas bowl, somehow managed to get the school's permission to enter again(blackmail? i dont noe) but its gonna be lame if they went to the process AGAIN.
-Kyon- Wrote:NO! even a better idea, hiruma frustrated didn go to the christmas bowl, somehow managed to get the school's permission to enter again(blackmail? i dont noe) but its gonna be lame if they went to the process AGAIN.
Haha, yeah, he'd blackmail the principal, or the head of the district.
...lmao...I can see their face's now...
So we're all assuming the Devilbats are gonna fight the Dinos. What do you think will happen, and how do you think the team is gonna handle that huge dinosaur? Maybe Kurita can take him but I doubt it ._.
another special unreasonable, yet intense training which is unknown to everyone except Hiruma maybe?

for some reason i think the devil bats are gonna win!! please
I thought the match would be over this time,

next time I guess.

Tongue