Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyeshield 21
wait isnt next opponent the dinosaur peopl?

wouldnt it suck if they lost to dinosaur?

cause i thibnk i read somewhere that they were really good

dont know if someone asked this already

so just asking again
It has yet to be decided whether their opponent will be either Seibuu or the Dinosaur team... all that we have seen of the dinosaurs being good is the giant guy who injures everybody.
hmm....wonder what honjo meant by ''guess he is gonna go up againts dat guy''

another super incredible receiver? =\
No but i think dinosaurs beat seibu

im about 75 percent sure

and the thing about another good reciever does kinda forewhadow that bats could lose

right?
i dont know there supposed to have there rematch.
but then again so wer the chameleons but they got there ass whooped
looks like last chapter Suzune told Mamori that she did not want to be just Sena's friend but more, I really do hope those two can be together as a couple in the end or rather sooner
MARoniXz Wrote:No but  i think dinosaurs beat seibu

im about 75 percent sure

and the thing about another good reciever does kinda forewhadow that bats could lose

right?

Well it looks like by this last comic I was right Smile

I like betting against the odds! Well anywho, what Honjo said is just that Monta is going to have a rough time up ahead for him, heck by now, I really don't think it is a given thing that the Devilbats will win anything.
i love eyeshield 21 unlike naruto this manga keeps my interests. as for the threat, i'm glad the author did that cuz that just shows some conflict in the up comming match. i'm guessing seibu wins this match cuz devil bats need their revenge and it would excite the fans more.
yes Seibu will lose the match im sure of it...>.> then Deimon will kick those Dinosaurs' ass and then get into the "Christmas Bowl" YAY! All happy ending!