Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyeshield 21
Anybody read it? It's one of the best and funniest mangas I've ever laid my eye's on.
the current chapters are getting annoying though...the match is tooo long.
YEAH!!its my all time favourite, probably the best sports manga ever, and yeah, the current chapters are getting slow, but its still good! and u will kinda expect this in future chapters when they fight(IF they fite) the dinosaurs or the wild gunmen,not to mention the christmas bowl, but the author might come up with something good between the kantou tournament and the christmas bowl,

DEIMON CHRISTMAS TRIP/PARTY/ETC--lol, hiruma will turn from his current serious self to friggin hilarious againxD
Do you think they're going to win? I mean, everyone expects them to, but what if the mangaka pulls a fast one @_@? Also, what's going to happen after the Christmas Bowl? I hope they don't end the series after this....
i agree with yamasta, the current chapters are being dragged out too long, they should put something more exciting with 21 (hopefully coming out this week).... until then, i shall continue to whine... lol
It is a good manga 1 of my a faves!! and i agree with u devilbats vs whit knights is taking long
Like most of the people above,

I agree that the current match is taking too long, I hope it'll be over in at 2 chapters or so or it'll get a bit boring.
like everyone on this thread i love eyeshield. its on my top 10 and its one of the few manga that has not lost my interests so far. i recomended it everyone even for those who don't like football because its just that good and thrilling.
I absolutely love Eyeshield 21, I root for Sena all the way! Of course the matches are going to last a while, but when put into tankobans they don't seem to long Tongue. Now The Deimon Vs. Shinryuji match was LOOOOONG, I think it spanned nearly 3 tankobans (maybe more?) of manga.
whats a tankoban?
it is what is called a volume of manga here in the states, I was just using the original term.