Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suzuka
Which Light are you talking about?, Death Note?, he's not even as half as sincere.
all in all sazuka is a great manga and i dont think they will break it to the dad yet they should consider abortion...sorry for the people who this its wrong but its better than ruining her life she is #1 high jump in japan so the pregnancy would ruin any chance she has.
Japan law says that abortion is:

Quote:Legal for rape, maternal life, health, mental health, socioecomic factors, and/or fetal defects

...not on demand though.
hahaha............i kinda laughed
uhmm what if the baby was blonde? lol
One thing for sure is that I didint see it coming  but in a way makes me laugh when I remember that yamato give a good luck charm foor a smoth baby delivery......

Ihowever I do think the baby is yamato's ( maybe Yamato will doubt it in remembering the talk that suzuka had with arima)

And the raw of 356 is up

[spoiler] What I heard of Suzuka tough of abortion and Ymato later encounters arima [/spoiler]
hmmm the charm for a smooth delivery is a big hint i think too....and yea i think it has to be his....because the timing that they "did it" and and now seems about right
darklink90 Wrote:One thing for sure is that I didint see it coming but in a way makes me laugh when I remember that yamato give a good luck charm foor a smoth baby delivery......

Ihowever I do think the baby is yamato's ( maybe Yamato will doubt it in remembering the talk that suzuka had with arima)

And the raw of 356 is up

[spoiler] What I heard of Suzuka tough of abortion and Ymato later encounters arima [/spoiler]

yeah.. i also read that spoiler in other forums.. err cant post it here anyway..

btw.. it's 156 not 356 Smile
lol funny that no1 else noticed that...
whatever happens, i just want to quickly read the next chapter....
but her dad will break them up because he didn't agreed to something like a trip, and sleeping together is faaaaaar worst than that, so i would guess that in order to keep their relationship they would do something like running away

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suzuka & Love Hina Draik 7 1,069 06-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: underdot