Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon diamond and pearl
Already checked Serebii.net before, but their discription is just..., too short & plain.

About R4:
-R4 has easier set up than SuperCard as you can directly extract the winzip file while for SuperCard you have to extract it from its program.
-There no need to create save file for R4 as it'll ask you directly to do so as you start up a new game.
-Some newer games now tends to glitch/crashed in SuperCard (eg: Bleach DS 2, Castlevania PoR)
-Newer version of R4 (ver 1.10 and up) give you an option to use AR Codes now for most of the famous games.

anyway im sure if you look very good in serebii.net you will find what you're looking for.....
I should have known gamefaqs is a better choice to do this kind of thing after all. Thanks to an unknown guy with the username "dmon2", his guide really provided a great help for pointing out which trainer have which pokemon that I missed.

Now I already have 149 out of 150. The last one I need is only Drifloon to complete my Sinnoh pokedex.
There's a npc trainer who have it of course. But the problem is..., I can't battle them anymore as they are gym lackeys...
The only other way would be catching it myself I suppose, and it seems that I have to wait for Friday in windmill place to trigger.

Can anyone help me?, battle with me please using one Drifloon, so I can complete the Sinnoh pokedex already.
i dont have a Drifloon of my own... sorry
wildstriker Wrote:Already checked Serebii.net before, but their discription is just..., too short & plain.

About R4:
-R4 has easier set up than SuperCard as you can directly extract the winzip file while for SuperCard you have to extract it from its program.
-There no need to create save file for R4 as it'll ask you directly to do so as you start up a new game.
-Some newer games now tends to glitch/crashed in SuperCard (eg: Bleach DS 2, Castlevania PoR)
-Newer version of R4 (ver 1.10 and up) give you an option to use AR Codes now for most of the famous games.

actually i wanna get a ds but i dont know how to get all these thing to work

i heard u need to get some other stuff
hmm..., as for the R4 itself, how to start it up and use it, it's best just to search on nearby local store as I got mine from a local video game store too, and even it's not the latest version, you can just upgrade it yourself later.
Then for the games, I just happen to know the right website to get it for free...

My National Pokedex..., stalled by only a Drifloon until Friday?
wildstriker Wrote:hmm..., as for the R4 itself, how to start it up and use it, it's best just to search on nearby local store as I got mine from a local video game store too, and even it's not the latest version, you can just upgrade it yourself later.
Then for the games, I just happen to know the right website to get it for free...

upgrade it??how
well finding rom is easy
dont u need some thing to connect ur r4 to ur computer??
From the website hosting it of course..., but I can't really give you any detail about that currently since I lost the name of the website as for now..., need to call my elder bro later...

You don't reall connect the R4, just the memory card like SuperCard. So a USB Card Reader would be good enough, and as for R4 memory card, it uses T-Flash/micro SD.
the set come with everything, right?
ehm..., you have to ask your local store properly for that I'm afraid...
It all depends on where you live & how your country goes I suppose.