Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Is Evry Body gonna Get Stronger To Fight Aizen
evrybodys gonna hav to some major training to take out aizen, the two ex-captains, and the rest of the arrancar. i mean renjis bankai did nothing, chad got taken out wit two slices, rukia got gutted, uryu wuz okay, and ichigo got a whole in him from just a hand.:thumbdown:
they will combine like in power rangers zords. blue, red, green, yellow, pink combine to make super zord X.

i know shit idea but i dont know what else they could do
simagule Wrote:they will combine like in power rangers zords. blue, red, green, yellow, pink combine to make super zord X.

Terrible idea that is probably the closest to real one.
They'll probably get help.....Like from Soul Society.....I know they said no help but that's what I think!
Transformer robot in disguise
LOL

ichigo is gonna combine with all the capt and vice capt and kill aizen

or they could find some item of power in the hollow place that only he can use for some reason, (him being a seringan , human, hollow mix? or a new power comes from that mix and he uses it to kill every one). but the more i think about the combining idea the more likely it seams. chad has the arms maby body, ichigo head (controls it) girly powers with fair guys (heals and protects them)
maybe they will pull a dbz move and every1 will give ichigo their power....
and then he will beat aizen! but then of course the remaining arrancar would attack the soul society since they couldnt protect themselves anymore...

but as for tousen/gin...hitsugaya was winning against gin and kenpachi was about to kill tousen so i dont think they will be a problem....
1597534862 Wrote:Transformer robot in disguise
LOL

Where did that come from? And anyway if not someone might get a new power and kick butt. Or as you said find a useful Item/weapon....
or....my new theory...
a dimensional rift opens up in the bleach world and characters from other manga pop out of it...that way..goku/ichigo/kakashi(naruto sux) and other good manga characters come and mutilate every1...and then they get sucked back into their world....

wow where did that come from ^^
they arent going get stronger they are just going to die