Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is anyone intrested in...
joining a naruto play by post game? the site i help manage is vary good, although recently the number of people posting has droped. the story is kinda along the lines of the manga and there are several premades that still have not been taken, although some of the more popular ones have been. anyone intrested in joining the site or has questions feel free to say something. or go to the site: http://groups.msn.com/NarutoTheTruthUnto...tsnew.msnw

...bumping in case someone is intrested but doesnt feel like searching thorugh the posts. if anyone has any questions for me, i am one of the 3 managers in charge, and i even play a bunch of caracters. such as two members form the manga

since you can even take control of some of the main caracters form the manga...or kill them. we all know how people want to kill sakura or ino..or even take your shot at naruto,not all members of the Akasuki are dead, ect, and there have been some things that are now different from the manga due to peoples actions...such as the person who was in control of tsunade never bothered to post so we had to kill her...thus kiri now is in control of konoha village (they put up a pathetic fight) - one of the reasons why we need more poeple to join.

one of the rules we do have is that we want males playing male caracters and females playing females (perferably), unfortionatly our site doesnt get many female players, but on the bright side, most likely if you want to play a female caracter from the manga you will be able to.

by the way, i know people have looked at this, have you looked at the site? is no one intrested or what?
Erm...this should be in Off-topics....
oh, sorry. i though since it was about naruto it would fit there.